Friday, January 2, 2015

Game of Thrones inspired gift wrapping



For those who don't know, I am a huge Game of Thrones fan and for Christmas I wanted to find a way to wrap a gift for my husband who is also loves the show. I started off with brown packaging paper to wrap the gift which is very popular nowadays. Then I found an image of the map of Westeros and cut it out in red using the Silhouette Cameo. 



After staring at it for a few days, I found that it was a little plain if I left it just like that so I added the red tag with Lannister sigil and tied it with red bakers twine. The second tiny present was wrapped in red with a matching gold sigil to tie in the theme. 



Hope you love it, and don't hate us for loving the Lannisters! Tyrion is the best character ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment