Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy birthday with layered balloon stamp



I created this card for a friend who has a birthday coming up and hopefully this person is going to like it when it arrives in the mail! I normally don't post cards before the recipient receives them but the timing of posts didn't work out!

For this card, I first used my silhouette cameo and stamping kit to cut out a balloon shape. Originally I was planning on buying a balloon stamp, but it was hard to find the perfect shape that I wanted to use. Stamps are also super expensive and the Cameo allows me to create any shape I want, whenever I want! 

The inspiration for this card was from Pinterest and the original card had three different colors but I decided to stick with two to make it easier for me to stamp.

Also! It is so convenient to have envelopes that I pre-made with different colors! Beats having to find an envelope every time I make a card!! For the post on how I made more cards, click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment