Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Custom Harry Potter shirts

In about a month I will be flying down to Florida to visit Universal Studios and I am super excited since I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I will be there for 3 full days so I thought, why not make shirts for each day while I'm there?

I looked online at first to buy shirts but a lot of them weren't in the colors I wanted and since joining a facebook group for the cameo, I found that I can make it for myself! I started to shop for some heat transfer vinyl and bought them from Expressions Vinyl which arrived very quickly. Next I found my shirts from Jiffy Shirts which had decent prices and waited for all them to arrive at my house!

I have to say that the Siser Easyweed was so easy to work with! I test cut the vinyl and on the second try I had the right settings and it was really easy to weed out the extra vinyl.

Picture of the vinyl on the shirt before weeding.

I didn't start working on them till a few days later because I was afraid to mess up the vinyl since I had to iron them onto the shirt so I did a lot of research before I tried. Below are my results, not so bad eh?







1 comment:

  1. Excellent site. Lots of helpful information here. I'm sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you on your effort! custom ink shirts

    ReplyDelete