Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Etsy Launched!


I finally launched my Etsy store after a few weeks of preparation! When looking back at my account with Etsy, I had opened it up back in August 2014 with hopes of selling something one day. As of two days ago, I am open!

Currently I am selling digital cut files for the Silhouette Cameo and other cutters but will eventually move onto physical products. I have already sold some of my Valentines day cards on there and if there is enough interest from the general public, I'll eventually list them =).

I have more products that I will be selling soon, I just need to take photos of them! For now, I would just like to thank those who have been supporting me all this time, you know who you are!


Here are some of the cards that I have available right now! If you want the listings, contact me @ papermementos@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment